Photosynth SDK Reference
This section contains the reference documentation for the Photosynth.PS2Viewer. This viewer is the SDK version of the internal PS.Packet.Player class. The annotation viewer/editor and virtual tour viewer are also built ontop of their corresponding internal classes.
Photosynth is the namespace of classes that you want to use:
- Photosynth.PS2Viewer( options ) Class (render a synth)
built on top of PS.Packet.Player.
- Photosynth.PS2AnnotationViewer( options ) Class (is connected to a PS2Viewer and render annotations on top)
built on top of PS.Packet.Annotation.Viewer.
- Photosynth.PS2AnnotationEditor() Class (is connected to a PS2AnnotationViewer and allow annotation creation - only works if the viewer size is (window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight): use iframe if you want a specific size.
built on top of PS.Packet.Annotation.Editor.
- Photosynth.SynthTourViewer Class (is an experimental viewer to render a tour of connected synths - does only support one go back in history: no stack)
built on top of Photosynth.PS2Viewer and Photosynth.PS2AnnotationViewer and is using PS.Packet.SynthConnectionManager..
PS is the namespace for internal classes that might be interesting to edit if you are more adventurous :-).
- PS.Packet.Player (render a synth)
- PS.Packet.Annotation.Viewer (is connected to a PS.Packet.Player and render annotations on top)
- PS.Packet.Annotation.Editor (is connected to a PS.Packet.Annotation.Viewer and allow annotation creation - same restriction as Photosynth.PS2AnnotationEditor)
The photosynth open source package comes also with three storage solutions for annotations:
||Read annotations from a static json file, it can be produced by:
- using debug graph viewer (download json button)
- or by going to http://localhost/3000/synths and save the page as json (you will need to clean it and remove the internal mongodb ids)
||Read annotations directly from photosynth.net.
||Read annotations from a Node.js + mongodb experimental storage.